Fibre Inspection Probe — FIP-400B Wireless
Turn your Android™ or iOS device into a fully automated fibre inspection solution delivering fast and consistent test results. With no wires in your way or cumbersome battery pack, it provides unmatched end-user experience, combined with bring-it-anywhere portability.
- 100% automated, one-step inspection process
- Completely wireless, self-powered unit
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards)
- Feature-rich ConnectorMax2 mobile application compatible with AndroidTM and iOS devices
- Full reporting capabilities on mobile devices
- All-day battery life that will never let you down
Fibred Inspection Probe — FIP-400B USB
- Fully automated, one-step process:
› Automatic fibre-connection detection
› Automatic image centering
› Automatic focus adjustment and optimization
› Automatic capture
› Automatic pass/fail analysis
› Automatic reporting
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC, IPC or custom standards) via ConnectorMax2
- Pass/fail LED indicator for immediate diagnosis of connector health
- Optimal digital image quality with three levels of magnification
Intelligent Connector and Fibre Certifier
Small Enough To Be Handheld.
Large Enough for Full-Screen Viewing.
The MAX-FIP features the largest screen in the industry, providing the highest magnification level for precise viewing of even the smallest defects on fiber endfaces. Its tablet-inspired design featuring an icon-based GUI makes it easy to navigate and toggle between the different applications (Inspection, Connector Analysis, Power Measurement and VFL troubleshooting).
Additionally, its bright, 7-inch touchscreen ensures fast and easy operation of the instrument even in the brightest daylight, in turn eliminating eye fatigue associated with prolonged connector inspection (typically experienced during full-day fibre-patch panel-certification routines).
Extensive Storage Capability
The MAX-FIP standard 2 GB internal memory offers extensive storage of up to 4000 fibre certification results, and is expandable using USB memory sticks and optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability for cloud-based storage.
Take full advantage of the MAX-FIP’s amazing 8-hour battery life, which will never let you down, enabling you to complete full-day jobs without have to recharge the unit. Also, save money by not having to pay expensive battery replacement costs associated with other handheld inspection kits on the market operating on standard alkaline batteries.